1. Women make up about 1 out of every 3 of porn site visitors every week and they are most likely to search for lesbian porn (regardless of their own sexuality).
Another fact that goes along with this one is that women are more likely to lie about their porn viewing than men are because we care more than men do how we are perceived.
2. Every 39 minutes a new porn video is being made in the U.S.
Since the 1970’s, San Fernando Valley (north of L.A. ) has been the porn capital of the world, though with new regulations in the works they may not be for much longer.
3. Porn has higher revenue than ABC, CBS and NBC combined.
Not only that but the porn industry is larger than the revenues of the top technology companies combined: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo!, Apple, Netflix and EarthLink. Porn is bigger than the NFL, NBA and MLB. Globally, it is a 97 billion-dollar industry and some of our country’s biggest companies have a stake in porn. In the U.S., porn earns about 16 billion a year.
4. Every second – 28,258 Internet users are viewing pornography.
That’s a lot of masturbation, I mean a lot.
5. 17% of women describe themselves as addicted to porn.
It’s very easy to get addicted to the fantasy but it can be super destructive to your relationships and future. So, if you feel like maybe you watch too much or someone tells you that you do – seek help.