1. The average woman uses her height in lipstick every five years.
2. Cherophobia is the fear of happiness or having fun. I’m sure we all know people that seem like they have cherophobia.
3. A lion’s roar is so loud that it can be heard from up to five miles away.
4. Ever wondered how fast your sneeze is? Turns out, your sneeze travels at about 100 mph!
5. If you feel bad about your mile time, just compare yourself to the sloth. It takes them an entire month to travel one mile.
6. There are more possible ways for a game of chess to be setup than there are atoms in the known universe.
7. When flipping a coin, it is marginally more likely to land on the side it started on than on the other side.
8. Children of identical twins are genetically half siblings, even though they are legally cousins.
9. A million seconds is about 11 days. A billion seconds is over 31 years. Really puts into perspective how much money a billion dollars is.
10. The human heart can shoot blood up to 30 feet away…gross but cool.