13. Corn flakes were originally invented to stop people from masturbating.
14. Real honey literally does not expire. You could safely eat honey that’s 1000 years old.
15. If you fold a piece of paper in half 42 times, it would reach the moon.
16. One 18-inch pizza ends up being more pizza than two 12-inch pizzas.
17. 80% of Soviet men born in 1923 did not survive World War 2.
18. Saudi Arabia imports sand and camels from Australia.
19. The amount of time between the Stegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus is greater than the amount of time between the Tyrannosaurus and humans.
20. Wooly Mammoths were still alive when the pyramids were being built.
21. The most northern point of California is south of the most southern point of Canada.
22. There are more tigers living in captivity than there are tigers living in the wild.
23. The company Nintendo was founded in the year 1889, and they used to make Japanese playing cards.
24. The Soviet Union had a program where they tried to train dolphins to kill humans and destroy submarines.
25. Betty White is older than sliced bread.