1. Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour.
2. Babies have 60 more bones than adults.
3. There are 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
4. The human brain can read about 1,000 words per minute.
5. In 30 minutes, the human body gives off enough heat to bring water to a boil.
6. Human bone is as strong as granite.
7. For every pound of muscle or fat gained, the body creates seven more miles of blood vessels.
8. The biggest cell in the human body is the egg and the smallest is the sperm.
9. During your lifetime you’ll produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
10. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
11. The strongest bone is the jaw bone.
12. The human brain can remember 50,000 different scents.
13. The tooth is the only part of the human body that can’t repair itself.
14. Your feet can produce a pint of sweat per day.
15. You fart 14 times a day on average.
16. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body.
17. The ears and nose never stop growing.
18. Your stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
19. You can’t tickle yourself.
20. You’re taller by 1 centimeter in the morning than you are at night.
21. Your brain operates on about 12 watts of power.
22. Babies are stronger than oxen on a pound-for-pound basis.
23. A sneeze can exceed 100 miles per hour.
24. Humans cough at about 60 miles per hour.
25. One step can use up to 200 muscles.