26. Being right handed gives you more than 9 years of life than a lefty, on average.
27. There are mites living in your eyelashes.
28. The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
29. When you blush, the lining of your stomach blushes too.
30. You lose about half your taste buds by the age of 60.
31. The human embryo’s first development is the anus.
32. Every square inch of skin on the human body has 32 million bacteria on it.
33. 300 million cells die in the human body every minute.
34. The body has enough iron in it to make a 3 inch nail.
35. Your ears secrete more wax when you’re afraid.
36. Your hyoid skeleton is independent of the rest of your skeleton.
37. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average.
38. One in every 1,000 babies is born with a tooth.
39. Your liver can regenerate from only 25% of its mass.
40. A person will die from lack of sleep sooner than starvation.
41. More germs are transferred by shaking hands than by kissing.
42. Your body is bioluminescent and glows in the dark, just like jellyfish.
43. Your cardiovascular system syncs to the music you listen to.
44. It only takes 7 pounds of pressure to rip your ear off.
45. Your lungs’ combined surface area is equal to a small tennis court.
46. The average person sleeps for 122 days out of 365.
47. On average it takes seven minutes to fall asleep.
48. The muscles of the body constitute 40% of body weight.
49. Male baby foreskin is used as a skin graft for burn victims.
50. An average human heart pumps about 4,000 gallons of blood per day.